As President Trump takes on the Republican establishment, Democrats and the mainstream media, he’s telling supporters they’re fighting against a “rigged” system, rife with voter fraud and those eager to protect the status quo.
The left, predictably, says this type of talk is “dangerous” to the integrity of our electoral system, and then glibly asks for Mr. Trump to prove his voter fraud allegations.
This is where the left is wrong: The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is.
Here’s just 10 examples proving that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.
1. Dead people voting in Colorado.
2. Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.
3. Some Pennsylvania citizens voting twice.
4. Illegal voters uncovered in Philadelphia; half had previously voted.
5. Voter rigging triggers probe in Texas.
6. Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.
7. Three under investigation in Oklahoma for voting twice in the presidential primary.
8. Election fraud in Kentucky.
9. Underage voters found voting in Wisconsin’s presidential primary.
10. Voter registration cards sent to illegals in Pennsylvania.
For those of you who remember a smug Obama laughing off Voter Fraud as a “Conspiracy Theory” Lou Dobbs exposes the TRUTH.
It is REAL, and it is a problem. A BIG problem.
Watch the video:
So thankful President Trump has set up a team to investigate voter fraud!!