KIRSTERS BAISH| During the time between when President Donald Trump took office and now, dim-witted liberals have been opening their mouths, bringing up all of the “good” that former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama did while in office.
The Obama Administration has been glorified by the mainstream liberal media, further brainwashing the idiots who already believed them. We’ve heard disgusting remarks about Obama being “the best president” that the U.S. has ever had, hate speech about President Donald Trump, among many other disturbing things.
These uneducated statements leave us wondering, what exactly Obama did to improve things for the U.S. while he was in office for eight years.
The big deal about Obama for the Democratic Party was simply the fact that he was black. The only thing liberals cared about was having a president who wasn’t white to steal power from “the white man”. The really scary thing is that there are so many white liberals who don’t seem to understand the racism towards them by the very people that they say that they are trying to help.
Between 2008 (when Obama was elected President) and 2017 (when Obama left office) Barack Obama did achieve some major accomplishments, so it’s important that we take note.
For your enjoyment, here are some of Barack Obama’s “accomplishments” while in office. This list was published by America’s Freedom Fighters:
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
- Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn’t get away with THIS one.)
- First president to allow Iran to inspect their own facilities.
- First president to have blood on his hands from Benghazi to the assassinations of several police officers.
- First president to trade 5 terrorist for a traitor
- First president to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear weapons.
You’re probably wondering about all of the records that Obama broken while spending his eight years in the White House. Here’s a list of those too (even though they’re not really positive records.
All liberals want us to think is that President Donald Trump is dangerous, which is why the media bashes Trump so much.
Trump is doing a great job of keeping our morale up while putting a lot of time and effort into fixing the major problems in America.
So, we must thank Obama, for all the time and effort he put into some of the worst achievements in our history of presidencies.